Ingredients to Serve 4
• 1 Cup thinly Sliced Carrot
• 1 Cup thinly Sliced Cucumber
• 1/2 Cup p soaked and Boiled Rajma (Kidney Beans)
• 1/2 Cup Sliced Spring Onions
To Be Mixed Together Into A Mint Dressing
• 2 TBSP finely Chopped mint Leaves (Phudina)
• 4 TSP Honey
• 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
• Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl, toss well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the mint dressing and toss well.
- Serve Immediately
Source: Tarla Dalal
Video Demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzb6doRtsz8
Download the Recipe