Ingredients to Serve 4
• 2 Cups Drumsticks, cut into 2” pieces
• 1 TSP Butter
• 1/2 cup roughly Chopped Onions
• 1/2 cup roughly Chopped Potatoes
• 1/2 cup milk
• Salt and Freshly ground Black Pepper (kalimirch)to taste
- Heat the butter in a pressure cooker, add the drumsticks, onions and potatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Blend the mixture along with the milk and 1½ cups of water in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep non-stick pan, add salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve Hot
Source: Tarla Dalal
Download the Recipe