Ingredients to Serve 6
- 1 TBSP Oil
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Chopped French Beans
- 1/4 Cup Carrot Cubes
- 1/4 Cup Potato Cubes
- 1/4 Cup Cauliflower Florets
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cabbage
- 1/4 cup deseeded Tomato Cubes
- 1 Vegetarian Seasoning Cube, powdered
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper (Kalimirch) to taste
For The Garnish
2 TBSP finely Chopped Parsley
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and bay leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the french beans, carrots, potatoes and cauliflower and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 20 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes, seasoning powder, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley.
Source: Tarla Dalal
Video Demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=XXmpREQR0rg