Ingredients to Serve 6
- 1/2 cup soaked and Boiled Rajma (Kidney Beans)
- 1 cup Shredded Spinach (Palak)
- 1/2 TBSP Oil
- 2 TBSP finely Chopped Onions
- Salt to taste
- 1 TSP finely Chopped Garlic (Lehsun)
- 1 1/2 TSP Dried Oregano
- 1 TSP Dry Red Chilli flakes (Paprika)
- 2 TBSP Tomato Puree
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, oregano and dry red chilli flakes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the rajma and 4 cups of water, mix well and bring it to boil (approx. 4 minutes).
- Lower the flame and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato purée, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
Source: Tarla Dalal
Video Demonstartion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2KJu7p6q_g